Saturday, August 1, 2009

ABOUT ME

On March 14, 2009 I married the man of my dreams and haven't looked back since. Originally growing up in Houston, Texas, I have embraced the relaxed culture of the "West Texas" way of life and I don't think I'll ever let go. Brandon and I love the town we're in for its people, community, and fun we can have.

I'm an Interior Designer for an architectural firm here in Abilene that focuses on commercial, mainly educational projects. I realize everyday I am so lucky for what I have and am so thankful to have a job like this. I'm looking forward to taking the NCIDQ exam in the very near future to further my career and get my lisence from the State of Texas as a Registered Interior Designer.

We're on this journey called life and we're having so much fun together! We can't wait to see what God has in store for our lives and our little family!

Thanks for stopping by!