Saturday, August 1, 2009

CUSTOM HEADERS

I have recently ventured out and started making custom headers and designs for other people. I have always made my own, but as I began to learn more and more, I decided to start helping out others. At this point, I'm not selling these abilities, just helping out friends!

If you would like a custom header, or help with one let me know by emailing me (blogspot/blogger only please)! I can't guarantee I'll be able to turn something around immediately because I do it in my spare time, but I will definitely get back to you about how long I think it will take!

Here's a few examples of some of the things I've done so far. All of these were made to match free backgrounds from some other websites. You can click on some of them and they will take you to the blog they were made for (if they aren't old)!








No comments:

Post a Comment