Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Just Getting Started

Well, I've succumb to the trend and have started a blog for Brandon and I--although I can assure you, Brandon will most likely never post anything. So basically this is for our friends and family in this crazy, fast-paced world that maybe we'll all be able to keep up with what's going on with each other. You might be thinking.. " well, why not just stick to facebook? Everyone is one there, aren't they?" Yes! They are! and that is precisely the reason for me to branch out! Once the "coolness" of facebook wore off around freshman year, I basically stopped getting on it. Now, my mom and both of my in-laws are on it.. whatever happened to the days when it was just college students? So life goes on, and I move on to blogging.

more for another day..

No comments:

Post a Comment