Monday, September 28, 2009

FOOTBALL!

This weekend we went to Burleson to watch Abilene High dominate.. Here's some pictures from the game!

Some of the girls talking to the police man about standing up to cheer..

Cheerleaders getting ready to run!

Football Team about to run out

This picture was pretty funny.. All of these guys play on offense together and they are all good friends. We just thought it was funny that Kirk is the white kid with strawberry blonde hair.. haha!

Some of the girls watching the game -- Seated (remember that cop?)

a few more

Then the Volleyball Team showed up just before half time.. excuse the shadow of the rail across their faces..

That's a little better

Ellen wanted to take a picture cause she like my outfit.. I wouldn't stand up for her because I was at the very bottom of the bleachers in front of everyone, so this is all she got..

Then I helped Abby text a boy in spanish

Bryan came! they both got tired of me taking pictures!

about to sing the school song

Kirk not paying attention.. like always.

My only little brother!

Brandon and Kirk

Family photo

the Jameson's came!

and Abby is losing all of her teeth!

friends! It's funny, when you have a good camera, everyone asks you to take a picture of them! I love it though!

These two have literally been friends since they were in diapers

sweet little couple

And that's about it! I hope you got to watch a little football this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Seeing those Cheerleaders had to bring back memories;-)

    ReplyDelete