Thursday, October 8, 2009

Check out my newest Design

So, I've been making blog designs/custom headers in my spare time, just for fun. This one is my newest one and probably my most extensive one! I made everything from the background to the sidebars and the header! It's fun for me to be creative in other ways while at the same time, helping people achieve what they want with their blogs, but don't know how to do it! Maybe one day I'll do this on the side (and charge a little for it).. you know when I have kids screaming in the background, but for now, I just love doing it and making people happy (for free)!

Katie and her husband Jason have been married for 2 years and last March their lives changed when they welcomed beautiful twin girls, Ansley Grace and Kinley Kate. It was so much fun working with Katie to get what she wanted and even more fun seeing all of the pictures of the babies! Maybe one day, when I'm completely over this cold, I can meet those precious little girls (cause they still live in Abilene)! Katie thanks so much for contacting me about your site!

If you click on the picture, it will take you to Katie's site so you can see all of the things I did!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for doing it. You did such a great job! I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do an awesome job Kelly!! My blog needs a little love!!!!! Maybe I can hire you! :)

    ReplyDelete