Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I haven't forgotten about you

Pictures from Friday night football in Weatherford will be coming soon, maybe tomorrow.. I want to edit and go through them first.

I haven't posted much this week (well at all) because I've just flat out been busy! Things at work have been crazy! I finally finished playing catch up from being gone for the convention a few weeks ago and I've been in meeting after meeting after meeting. I can't complain though because time flies when you're busy! ...and I definitely want time to fly this week because Brandon and I are headed to California on Friday to visit my sister and her husband! We are so excited, and even though Brandon is still in disbelief that he is actually going to California (even more, LA), I know he's going to have a BLAST!

In other news, even though I've been busy, I've somehow found spare time to help another friend out with a blog design! This one was for Jessica. Funny story about her and her new husband, Andy.. I have known Andy for a while now because he is a job superintendent for a general contractor here and was the superintendent on a few of our jobs. I had worked with him on a nearly daily basis, so I felt like I knew him pretty well. I had met Jessica's (at the time) fiance before, but never once put it together that he was the same Andy from work. The weekend we got back from our honeymoon, we were out shopping for furniture when we ran into Jessica and Andy. We were sitting on some of the couches in the store just visiting when it clicked. I stopped and said, "Wait... you're Andy.. like Jeff Luther Construction Andy.. Bonham Elementary?" which he responded with, "yes.. but I don't really like to associate myself with that job when I don't have to.." (it had been a long, stressful, job with vandalism and a lot of unknowns). From then on, working at Bonham was so much easier because I felt like he was my friend!

Jessica is such a sweet girl and grew up in Abilene. She and Brandon have known each other for a long time and were even Young Life leaders together! I was so excited when she contacted me to design her blog! I hope you love it Jessica! (click on the picture for a link to her blog!)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your newest blog designs! Seriously, you should make some money for doing them! Hope you guys have so much fun in California with your sister!

    ReplyDelete