Monday, October 26, 2009

A Little Loot for Baby Lofton

My friend Cherry and her husband Elliott live in Nashville and are expecting their first little one, quite literally within the next week and a half or so. *Cherry I mailed the package last week, but if you haven't received it yet, you can stop reading.. or I guess if you want to spoil the surprise, you can continue...*

I have had so much fun watching her little belly grow in anticipation for this little guy to arrive! And I'm also looking forward to doing a blog design for her once he gets here and they get some Family photos done! Last week, Brandon and I traveled to California to visit my sister and her husband. While we were there, we (my sister and I) made some things for friends.

You see, my sister has been doing this for a while for various friends she has who have or are having little ones, so I saw the perfect opportunity to do the same. She has gotten so good at all the things she's been making, it's going to be impossible to find something for her when she has one of her own!

These are the two I (we) made for little Lofton Raines.

L is for Lofton!

They're long sleeved onesies, because it's going to be winter when he wears them.. and they have the little cuff at the ends of the sleeves to protect his little face from getting scratched.

...and an L for the back

He's going to be such the little gentleman!

And just because they were so small and cute, I had to put a point of reference for you to see their actual size.. they're so cute!

Funny story, I was so proud of them that I forgot to put them in the mail on Monday.. maybe that was on purpose.. but I was showing them to some people because they were just so cute. I realized that might have been a bad idea when one of my young life girls saw it in my purse. I pulled them out to show them and they started yelling "KELLY'S PREGNANT!!" I made them stop and made sure everyone around knew it was not true! They were in the mail first thing Tuesday morning to prevent any further rumors!

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. SWEET GIRL your thank you note is just waiting for a stamp to be put on it and then it will be on it's way to you! we LOVE LOVE LOVE both-El especially loves the one with the tie, but my favorite is the one with the L on the front AND on the butt :) I seriously can't wait for him to wear them in the next couple of weeks!! thanks again for sending those our way, and your thank you card will be in your mailbox so soon!

    ReplyDelete