Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Behind the Scenes

Friday I let Kirk take my other camera with him to take pictures of the Cowboys' Stadium, so these are his pictures.

This one's a little blurry, but you can see that it is Tony Romo, Jason Witten, and Miles Austin's lockers in the locker room.

And these next few I should have known were coming...

When you give a high school boy a camera and let him go in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders' locker room, you have to expect pictures!

boys will be boys



This is Herschel, he's an awesome football player. In fact, he usually manages to average just about the same amount, if not more rushing yards than the other team's total. Kirk was trying to get him to do the Heisman pose, but he wouldn't, so I just like to claim that he's too fast, that's why he's blurry!










This might be the coolest thing there.. ok, maybe.. but still, I think it's pretty cool that they put their names up on their lockers!


In other news, this morning we woke up to the first freeze of the season! In light of that, I decided to go ahead an break my number one rule and turn on the Christmas music before Thanksgiving... I know what you're thinking, but I wouldn't have even considered it except that XM Radio sent me an email yesterday with all of their holiday channels so it was fresh on my mind.. and I'll saw this, and I happily sung along at the various times in my day that I was driving!

Hooray for cold weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment