Monday, December 14, 2009

A very CADCO Christmas

This past Friday was my company's Christmas Party over at our CEO's house. It was fun to get all dressed up again for a party and know that it's not our last one! Tomorrow night we have our final Christmas party with AIA (American Institute of Architects) out at Perini Ranch and I can't wait to eat a steak!

Here's some pictures from the other night!

Angela, Phil, and Chuck (the CEO)

Andrea and her boyfriend Grason

Steve, his wife Joy, Richard's wife Patty, and Richard

and finally Brandon and I! I hate this picture and I wish we had a better one, but this is all we had and I promised my mom I would put one up!

p.s. I dyed my hair... if you hadn't noticed!

Tomorrow I will update about the football game on Saturday! WE WON! WE'RE HEADED TO STATE NEXT WEEKEND IN SAN ANTONIO!

No comments:

Post a Comment