Friday, June 26, 2009

Look what I did!

I know, I know, I change the look of my blog more than what could be considered healthy.. So you may not be as impressed as I am, but I'm pretty darn impressed with myself! I've been wanting my blog to look something more like this (more professionally done) for a while, but I didn't have one clue how nor did I want to pay someone to do it. So I didn't.

I've had a little bit of extra time so I've done a bit of research and I think I have it the way I want it.. for now. I'm sure I'll be adding things here and there, but isn't it cool, that I was able to do it for myself for free? If I would have paid someone to do everything it would have cost me anywhere from $75-$120.. for a website that I don't pay for? Yeah. Right.

Well, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment