Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

This past weekend was Brandon's cousin's wedding. She is the sister of the cousin who got married 5 weeks ago. Brittany and Jack have such an incredible story and I'm so excited I have the opportunity to watch them grow in ways I can't even imagine! First thing Saturday morning we packed up the car one last time and headed out!

I was having fun playing with my new camera!


Saturday night was the Rehearsal Dinner and it was country themed. Being a "West Texas girl" these days, I was ready to put on boots and go dancin' (said with an accent). I'll just let the pictures do the talking..

I could take her home with me!

Yes, I made him coordinate me..

Sunday morning we went to a family brunch around the corner from our hotel at one of my favorite restaurants, Perry's Steakhouse.

Cherry-- doesn't this make you excited to have a little boy?

Miss Abby

The wedding was beautiful and so indicative of both of their personalities. We danced the night away and spent a good amount of time being entertained by Mimi and her dancing!

Katie, Look at my dress!

I told you I could take her home...

Go Mimi!

She was having a BLAST!

And then she found the groom!

John and Magan are precious, but not quite as precious as their 3 kids!

Then my carpet rep. showed up and ushered the wedding...

Hahaha!

See Ya!

Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Hooper!!

To finish off the weekend, we celebrated Jackson's 4th birthday before heading out of town!

Happy, Happy Birthday Jackson!

This has been a crazy, fun year with 3 weddings and a 50th anniversary party!

I took this picture at 70 miles per hour out the back window.. I thought it was pretty cool!

I hope everyone else had a wonderful 3 day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment