Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Blog Design

For the past week or so, I've been working back and forth with another one of my ACU friends, Dabney to design her blog! It has been so much fun working with her and getting to visit with her (she lives in Ft. Worth) recently.

I'm so excited for her and her husband J.C. who just found out he has gotten his residency (he's on the tail end of medical school) in San Antonio--where they are both from. I know they are both excited to be moving closer to family!

I had such a good time on this design, because she challenged me! She had ideas of what she wanted, and I was determined to find out how to do them, and I did! Thanks Dabney for helping me to grow in my HTML knowledge!

She, her mom, and another friend Danielle started a photography business a while back and my next project if their photography blog. That blog is linked to on the navigation bar at the top of her personal blog if you're interested!

Click on the image to visit her blog and look around!

No comments:

Post a Comment