Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Remember that time I was a consistent blogger?

I know it has certainly been a while, but I assure you, it's for good reason! I'm not yet going to let you in completely on what I've been doing, because it's still getting set up and everything, but I'll give you a hint: one day soon you'll be able to add one of these little guys to your blog if you want...











Do you know what it is yet?

Ok, that's enough about that. Just be looking in the next few days, maybe a week or two!

So, moving on! I have some pictures for you from parent night at the football game last week! They even let me on the field because I looked borderline "professional" with my camera, ha!




Kirk was getting annoyed at me taking so many pictures, I'm such a good big sister!







Then I headed over to the student section to see some of the kids!




And then walking back I ran into these lovely ladies..

When you give a kid a camera....

This is what you get!

Have a happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment