Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last Christmas Party!

My last Christmas party for his year was on Monday night with some of my YoungLife girls, and we had a blast! Not all of them could make it because they were out of town or busy, but we still had 8! We all had a good time at Bonzai (a hibachi steakhouse) for dinner and a gift exchange!

I didn't take any pictures while we were all eating because we were all so hungry we were just focused on our food, but here are a few of the girls before we left!

The only cute picture before they all started acting crazy...




I just love those girls so much! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

If you're just browsing the internet on your days off from work and want to take a peek, I've updated my Design Site! Hop on over and take a look at some of my latest work!

No comments:

Post a Comment